HOW CAN MDSC HELP?
Our experts can provide a range of support from market entry strategies to logistics and distribution. They can work closely with businesses and organisations to map out supply chains from primary producer to consumer or tackle a single, particularly challenging issue. Often the answer lies in a collaborative solution with a group of companies to share costs or achieve scale.
The MDSC covers all these aspects of supply chain development:
- Market entry strategies
- Product pricing
- In-depth practical understanding of routes to export and UK markets
- Logistics and distribution
- Food and drink processing
- Lean management
- Collaborative & business partnership relationship building skills
- Substantial sector experience and knowledge from primary production through to the consumer
See how the MDSC has helped other businesses in our case studies or go through this short checklist to see if any of these scenarios apply to you.
- Is the supply chain working in a way that can and will deliver growth market opportunities and long-term strength?
- Is it freeing the business to grow?
- Will the supply chain work effectively in the same way in five years’ time; ten years’ time?
- Are there any targeted improvements needed?
- Are there any seemingly intractable obstacles in your supply chain?
- Could the business work with others collaboratively to achieve scale or open up new opportunities?
- Is there an idea that would completely ‘disrupt’, re-design or transform the supply chain or business model, to deliver more value and be more competitive?